- We will design the website layout based on any branding or promotional materials / logos / style sheets you already have, for your approval.
- We can write copy for the website for your approval if required. This copy will be optimised for search engines. If you provide copy for the website, we will sub-edit it, subject to your approval, in order to optimise it for search engines.
- If you are providing images, they must be of sufficient size, resolution and format for the web – we will resize / crop as necessary for your approval.
- We will handle the process of registering an available new domain and hosting the website. We will renew the domain on your behalf as necessary in accordance with the domain renewal fee set out.
- The domain name will belong to you. This means that if at any point after the end of the minimum term you decide to terminate the contract with us, you will still own the domain name and can help someone else set up and run a website for you using the same address. (There may be a nominal transfer fee.)
- We will optimise the site for search engines e.g. Google. The purpose of this is to enable potential customers to find your website, when they are searching for relevant keyword terms. N.B. it is impossible to guarantee where you will appear in search results however our backlinks package will certainly help your new site get indexed by Google and other search engines.
- In accordance with industry best practice we build websites to work with the following browsers: Internet Explorer version 7 and later and the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera.
- The minimum term is as stated in each client’s contract. At any time after the minimum term either party may give 3 months’ notice in writing to terminate the contract.
- Deposit of 50% for fixed price development services, payable on contract signature followed by payment of the outstanding balance before the site is published.
- Monthly fees are payable by standing order or Paypal subscription in advance.
Nature of Requests
Requests should fall within the following categories.
- Styling elements with CSS
- Content Population & Image Manipulation
- Creation of basic graphics (e.g. buttons, banners, etc.)
- WordPress consulting (pick our brains)
- Theme/plugin audits
- Plugin installation and implementation
If you’re unsure about the whether or not a request meets these criteria, submit it as a ticket to our support system and we will either accept the ticket or deny the ticket based on managerial approval.
Examples of requests not meeting approval for monthly development time:
- Website redesign
- Landing page design
- Custom plugin development
- Custom theme development
- Search marketing/SEO services
Support Requests & Monthly Support Time
Support must be requested through the proper channels to be received and responded to in a reasonable amount of time. To request support please e-mail our helpdesk.
Up to 48 hours response time on non-emergency requests. Requests are subject to approval by assigned agent or NetEvolution management. Emergency or rush requests may be subject to a rush surcharge of £50/hour.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall NetEvolution Ltd be liable under contract, tort, strict liability, negligence or other Legal theory with respect to the site, the service or any content (i) for any lost profits or Special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever.
About NetEvolution Ltd
NetEvolution is the trading name of NetEvolution Ltd, Registered in England.
UNIT 11, Hove Business Centre
Company Registration Number: 8919593
VAT Registration number 211343364